TREND Networks tester range falls into three distinct categories, data cable testers, network testers and telecom/enterprise testers.
The data cable tester range includes easy to use copper and fibre testers for cable verification, Ethernet transmission testing and cable certification that provide proof of performance.
The unique network tester range helps to pinpoint and solve networking issues quickly. They decrease downtime by allowing field technicians to discover the root cause of network connectivity issues such as incorrect IP configuration, rogue network services, network bandwidth issues and PoE supply problems.
The telecom testers are designed for mobile backhaul and broadband access using copper, fibre and wireless networks. They offer full Ethernet testing of carrier service turn-up, mobile backhaul link, microwave and wireless link and for enterprise users to monitor carriers’ SLA performance.
- Fiber Optic and UTP cable certifiers and troubleshooting tools
- Network Analysis tools and performance testers
- Security camera set up and testing tools
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR)
PRESSURE ON NETWORKS IS INCREASING AND DOWNTIME IS EXPENSIVE.
FIX IT FAST WITH SIGNALTEK 10G.
Buy a SignalTEK 10G Ethernet Tester and receive a free 3 year warranty. Click here.
- Determine max bandwidth up to 10 Gb/s
- Verify Multi-Gig upgrades on existing cabling
- Pass/Fail to 1/2.5/5/10Gb IEEE standards
- Eliminate PoE guesswork up to 90W
- Copper and fiber interfaces up to 10Gb
- TREND AnyWARE Cloud and PDF reporting
LANTEK IV SERIES
THE FUTURE OF COPPER AND FIBER CABLE CERTIFICATION
Buy a LanTEK IV 500 Cable Certifier and receive $2000 of FREE TREND Networks products of your choice OR Buy a LanTEK IV 3000 Cable Certifier and receive $2300 of FREE TREND Networks products. (Subject to predefined list). Click here.
- 7 second test time for Cat 6A
- Unique VisiLINQ™ permanent link adapters
- Certifies up to Cat 8 standards
- Measures TCL and Resistance Unbalance
- Pre-configuration eliminates setup errors
- Sapphire Care Plan minimizes costs